(All the "W" Things In One Place (You know - the who, what, why, etc. stuff...)
Sat 6 Nov 10
*The guidelines for the Travel Unravelled Q&A Series have been updated. Please read them so you are aware of these alterations. Thank you.
Yes, There Is Magic In The World
Hello Happy Travellerspoint Members!
We have just launched a new Travel Unravelled Blog Project - aptly named Travel Unravelled's Q&A. (Catchy, no?! The blog entries will have better titles. Promise.) Anyway, this is where you, the members, voice your personal opinions on a particular topic. A question will be asked. Everyone will have an opportunity to answer. After we have received an adequate number of replies, those responses will then be complied, edited for grammar/spelling and published as a Travel Unravelled (TU) blog article. (That would be here.)
- A Q&A thread will be posted (and stickied) in the General Talk Forum. (It will be obvious.)
- A question on a single topic will be asked.
- There is no time limit in receiving responses.
- Answers can be posted in the thread or be sent as a PM to Foundation.
- All non-relevant comments will just be deleted from the thread.
- Once an adequate number of replies have been posted to create an informative blog entry, the thread will be 'unsticked' but remain open to comment.
As each Q&A thread is 'unstickied' it will move down the forum list and onto the back pages. Because of this, once a blog entry has been created, a link to the blog entry (with short description) will be place in the (stickied) Travel Unravelled Q&A Sessions Unleashed thread in General Talk. You'll be able to click the links, see yours and everyone else's responses. As time goes, we may add links to other pertinent blogs and threads.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
- By responding to any Q&A question, you are giving Foundation (aka Isadora) and Travel Unravelled permission to reproduce your reply in the TU Blog area.
- All participants will have their contributions linked back to their TP Profile or personal blog (if hosted by TP).
- Each published Q&A blog entry will create a $5.00 donation for the Travellerspoint Foundation and used to make loans at Kiva.org.
- For more information about the TP Foundation, please visit: OUR TWO CENTS WORTH... (Give Us Your Money Good Will Around The World Project).